Sunday, July 14, 2024

WEEK 9 REFLECTION

 WEEK NINE 


Fun week. I liked the idea of researching Pinterest. It was interesting. I think I will be using it as a notebook to write down thoughts and plans before they become official. I was surprised to see how cool it could be. I also thought about the idea of how learning can be enhanced through design. Because our nature is one of initiative and constructivism, any learning material should encourage exploration and critical thinking. Young and Rossman's (2015) discuss how there are strategies to increase the interaction between leadership and community. Many social media will have features like live casts, podcasts, etc. I saw this in action during my community observation. @Destiny will interact with his community through different media and has his finger on their pulse. Because of this possibility, teachers could use social media to stimulate guided discussions and enhance student learning. Social media holds much potential. 



Young, S. W. H., & Rossmann, D. (2015). Building library community through social media. Information Technology and Libraries, 34(1), 20-37. https://doi.org/10.6017/ital.v34i1.5625


1 comment:

  1. I haven't used Pinterest in a while. It has been enjoyable to go back and review it, though. Pinterest may greatly improve your creative process by giving you structure, inspiration, and a platform for teamwork. It works well for sharing boards with clients or team members so that you can gather comments and work together on design concepts. In addition to using boards as a visual aid for presentations to highlight design ideas and concepts.

    ReplyDelete

LAST POST

WEEK 10 Post

  The Evolution of a Knowledge-Sharing Platform When finishing my knowledge-sharing project, I noticed something interesting. On their About...

LAST POST