Sunday, July 7, 2024

WEEK 8 REFLECTION

This week was interesting. We considered the boundaries of social media while evaluating its reach for the assignment due. While my assignment is not done, I saw how some videos can have a much greater each than expected. They can catch currents of culture and discussion and have a life of their own. Moreover, I leanened how it is almost impossible to escape your phone. I think we are becoming a hive mind. 

We are losing the restrictions that give us definition. We are focusing on connection without introspection. Focusing on content without meaning. Focusing on reach over intimacy. Even though I have learned much from social media, it still does not seem worth it. It is still watering down meaning and purpose. It is still sacrificing substance for entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST POST

WEEK 10 Post

  The Evolution of a Knowledge-Sharing Platform When finishing my knowledge-sharing project, I noticed something interesting. On their About...

LAST POST